Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pop Riveter Clamping Tool
graydog111 on tractorbynet.com
Homemade clamping tool adapted from a manual pop riveter. A looped piece of wire, intended as a hose clamp, is tensioned and twisted by the riveter, with the excess cut off and folded over.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!