Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Porsche 901 Transmission Tool
Jim Sims on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade input shaft nut socket for a Porsche Type 901 transmission, fashioned from a 32mm socket and a smaller socket welded together.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
- Steam-powered Jeep JK 6-wheeler -...
- 1932-39 Farmall twin-engine tract...
- Cone splitter for splitting wood ...
- Make Your Own Project Knobs
- Electric Chainsaw Tool for firewood
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!