Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Porsche 915 Transmission Tool
Jim Sims on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade version of the Porsche factory tool for loosening the input shaft nut on a Type 915 transmission. Fashioned by welding a short extension to a 32mm socket.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 25 time best dicussion award
- Rail grinder - video
- BoarBuster feral hog trap - video
- Perfect controlled demolition of ...
- medicine cabinet for the workshop...
- Easy furnace burner for propane f...
- Classic table gutter "life hack" ...
- Log motorcycle - video
- Enormous power hammer - video
- Making shingles with a froe - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!