Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Porsche 915 Transmission Tool
Jim Sims on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade version of the Porsche factory tool for loosening the input shaft nut on a Type 915 transmission. Fashioned by welding a short extension to a 32mm socket.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Shovel laddder - GIF
- Heisz wooden bar clamp
- Smoke connects between two fires ...
- Induction hardening crankshafts -...
- Shelf Bracket
- Homemade manual square tube bender
- 36 Best Homemade Metal Benders eB...
- Wheeled knee pads and patent sear...
- Dirt shaver attachment for an exc...
- Unusual Rotating Bench Grinder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!