Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Porsche Engine Cradle
rusnak on forums.rennlist.com
Homemade cradle intended to facilitate safe and secure engine removal from rear-engined Porsches. Constructed from 24"x24" 3/4" plywood and wooden blocks.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Plant trellis stringing tool - GIF
- Train pulls out of a turn - GIF
- Adjustable Carriage Feed Stop for...
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
- Octopus unscrewing jar - GIF
- Trick water faucet - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!