Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Porsche P258 Clone
Gary Fairbanks on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade reproduction of the Porsche P258 differential tool, utilized to measure the spacing between an axle's centerline and the pinion. Adapted from a surplus differential carrier and featuring an internally mounted dial indicator.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!