Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Portable Bench Grinder
DoDo729 on instructables.com
Homemade bench grinder powered by a surplus furnace motor. The motor directly drives a pulley-mounted fan belt, which then turns the arbor.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!