Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Portable Chop Saw Stand
Roz on lumberjocks.com
Homemade portable chop saw stand constructed from 1/2" plywood. Casters enable it to fit in a narrow space when stored. In use, a fold-out extension serves as a feed table, the legs of which act to stabiize the entire assembly.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!