Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Portable Lifting Frame
Ronald E. Thompson on plansandprojects.com
Homemade portable lifting frame designed to be easily erected and knocked down into five pieces for easy transport. Constructed from 2" and 2 1/2" pipe.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!