Homemade Portable Mill Head
S_J_H on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade portable mill head assembled from a mini-lathe's DC motor, a new spindle, and upgraded bearings. Quill travel is 2.5 inches and the motor provides variable speed capability.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- It Works!!!
- cheap nut and bolt storage
- Large Hadron Collider section cut...
- Miniature airport - GIF
- Firewood splitter - GIF and video
- Sawing Handheld Round Stock Safely
- Tool for centering a punch mark i...
- Cutting oversized logs and DIY ch...
- Double-decker bus tilt test in 19...
- Knife Forged From A Railroad Spike
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!