Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Portable Shop Crane
Reg Ingold on oldengine.org
Homemade portable shop crane featuring a 54" column and a 30" jib. Capable of being folded for easy storage.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Not just another machinist jack
- simple oil filter wrench in a cup
- Hand Tapper or Hand Hammer
- Easy mill vise squaring- Set it o...
- The gentle way to loosen stuck pi...
- How to build a propane burner?
- Lathe Parting Tool Spring Type To...
- Lathe Form Tool Spring Tool Holder
- Mill Tramming tool aid
- How to make a paint can shaker?
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!