Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Portable Workbench
steven06 on lumberjocks.com
Homemade portable workbench constructed from two sheets of Baltic Birch plywood, 3/4" pipe, and four casters. The center section features integral storage shelves. Edges are trimmed in oak.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!