Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Posi Unit Spanner Wrench
stinger12 on forums.corvetteforum.com
Homemade spanner wrench intended as an aid in turning a Positraction unit as required during assembly. Tool was constructed from a lower control arm shaft, 1/2" plate, and bolts. Wrench was coated with black rubber to prevent inadvertent scratching of the cases.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!