Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Potter's Wheel
Marks71BB on nastyz28.com
Homemade potter's wheel constructed from cedar and featuring an upper surface of poured concrete. Wheel is driven by a 2 HP motor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!