Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Potter's Wheel
Marks71BB on nastyz28.com
Homemade potter's wheel constructed from cedar and featuring an upper surface of poured concrete. Wheel is driven by a 2 HP motor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Soldering iron tip
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!