Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Powder Coating Booth
JaCkHoLe on customfighters.com
Homemade powder coating booth constructed from 2x3 wood stock and composite board. Booth is fitted with two filtered box fans and casters.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!