Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Powder Coating Booth
JaCkHoLe on customfighters.com
Homemade powder coating booth constructed from 2x3 wood stock and composite board. Booth is fitted with two filtered box fans and casters.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!