Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Powder Coating Oven
acourtjester on homemadetools.net
Homemade powder coating oven fabricated from two shortened, 50-gallon drums. Heating elements are adapted from stove top burners and regulated by a PID temperature controller. Can be rolled around like a wheelbarrow and stood on its end for storage.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Ripping up my Deck in High Speed
- Table Saw designed for ripping
- Wood Lathe tool holder
- Crayon manufacturing GIF
- Van converted with custom woodwor...
- Unaflow steam engine.
- video of WWII German military hel...
- Shop Made Milling Head, for the l...
- Stainless Steel Cheese Spreader K...
- Maxi Pallet for Milling or CNC R...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!