Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Powder Coating Oven
JaCkHoLe on customfighters.com
Homemade powder coating oven constructed from electric oven parts and a surplus server tower. The fiberglass-insulated interior measures 24"x24"x48".
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!