Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Powder Trickler
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade powder trickler intended to facilitate the achievement of precise and consistent charge weights during manual reloading operations. Body is turned from a section of 1.5" diameter aluminum. Powder tube is brass, of 0.25" OD and 0.012" thick. Powder flow is controlled by lateral movement of the powder tube.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Mini Air Cooler
- 1950s overhead baby storage on ai...
- Glock magazing release spring rem...
- Motorcycle ramp loading fail - GIF
- DIY Angled Paint Brush for C Chan...
- DIY Super Caulker - High Pressure...
- DIY Cable Puller for Fiber Optic/...
- Grounding Rod, Stake or Post Driv...
- Lockout-tagout equipment safety l...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!