Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Powder Trickler
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade powder trickler intended to facilitate the achievement of precise and consistent charge weights during manual reloading operations. Body is turned from a section of 1.5" diameter aluminum. Powder tube is brass, of 0.25" OD and 0.012" thick. Powder flow is controlled by lateral movement of the powder tube.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Robotic fruit crate packing arm -...
- I built a Guillotine Tool!
- Squib round shoots through magazi...
- Forging of elements of a signboar...
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!