Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Powder Trickler
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade powder trickler intended to facilitate the achievement of precise and consistent charge weights during manual reloading operations. Body is turned from a section of 1.5" diameter aluminum. Powder tube is brass, of 0.25" OD and 0.012" thick. Powder flow is controlled by lateral movement of the powder tube.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
- Collapsible 1930s car - video
- Shoe wear simulator - video
- "Peeling feeling" net trend, in t...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!