Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Powder Trickler
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade powder trickler intended to facilitate the achievement of precise and consistent charge weights during manual reloading operations. Body is turned from a section of 1.5" diameter aluminum. Powder tube is brass, of 0.25" OD and 0.012" thick. Powder flow is controlled by lateral movement of the powder tube.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dump truck hydraulic explosion - ...
- Multi-headed nut wizard pickup to...
- Cowhide Motorcycle Jacket - DIY
- Finding Lost Tiny Parts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
- Finger Plate
- Panbrake for folding sheet metal,...
- The Effect of Error in the Home S...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!