Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Powdercoat Oven
Gary Brady on powdercoatoven.4t.com
Homemade powdercoat oven constructed from 2" fiberglass boards wrapped in sheet metal. A trolley is included, for carrying the coated object into the interior of the oven. Heating elements, viewing windows, and interior lights are sourced from surplus kitchen ovens.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!