Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Powdercoat Oven
Gary Brady on powdercoatoven.4t.com
Homemade powdercoat oven constructed from 2" fiberglass boards wrapped in sheet metal. A trolley is included, for carrying the coated object into the interior of the oven. Heating elements, viewing windows, and interior lights are sourced from surplus kitchen ovens.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Air powered pneumatic can crusher
- Using a friction clutched tapping...
- Restore throatless shear
- Miniature punch press - video
- Automated tool chuck tool
- GoPro Hero 5 Protective Lens Repl...
- torch for metal melting foundry
- Split die setup
- DIY Branding Iron Super Fast V...
- Giant wooden lego blocks - photos
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!