Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Powdercoat Oven
Gary Brady on powdercoatoven.4t.com
Homemade powdercoat oven constructed from 2" fiberglass boards wrapped in sheet metal. A trolley is included, for carrying the coated object into the interior of the oven. Heating elements, viewing windows, and interior lights are sourced from surplus kitchen ovens.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Make a pirate chest jewelry box
- Micro waste oil forge
- Pomegranate de-seeding machine - ...
- Two cylinders, four pistons
- The Saga that is my Conquest mini...
- Tool Post for H.F. 9" X 20" Lathe
- SPLINE WEIGHT
- Flamethrowing drone for clearing ...
- Rock grinder heavy equipment - GIF
- 2016 NASA Marshall Space Flight C...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!