Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Powdercoat Oven
Gary Brady on powdercoatoven.4t.com
Homemade powdercoat oven constructed from 2" fiberglass boards wrapped in sheet metal. A trolley is included, for carrying the coated object into the interior of the oven. Heating elements, viewing windows, and interior lights are sourced from surplus kitchen ovens.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
- INNOVATIVE IDEA FOR HOMEMADE TOOL...
- 1939 Antarctic snow cruiser - pho...
- 1947 Crosley pickup - video and p...
- Rotary Metal Cutting Shear-Metal ...
- 1800s surgical skull chainsaw - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!