Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Power Bleeder
JimmyL on peachparts.com
Homemade power bleeder adapted from a garden sprayer and constructed with a nylon washer, vinyl tubing, brass fittings, and a brake reservoir cap.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
- Height Gage Magnifier
- Tool Post Grinder For the Mini La...
- Pressing wheels into tires in Chi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!