Homemade Power Drive for Mill Knee
shootnride on chaski.org
Homemade power drive for a mill knee constructed from a Bodine gear motor, chain, sprocket, and a clutch pack. The adjustable clutch pack was fashioned from machined disks and brake lining material.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Old Bench Grinder Restoration | ...
- Submerged arc welding - videos
- 1978 SEAB Flipper microcar - phot...
- Firewood packing machine - video
- Acrylic Lathe Tooling Cabinet
- DIY Portable Jigsaw Table From Ga...
- Ride-on lawnmower motorcycle - ph...
- Air Rifle Restoration and Customi...
- When someone asks you: "Is it lev...
- Lathe tailstock bed clamp
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!