Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Power Drive for Mill Knee
shootnride on chaski.org
Homemade power drive for a mill knee constructed from a Bodine gear motor, chain, sprocket, and a clutch pack. The adjustable clutch pack was fashioned from machined disks and brake lining material.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Mystery rod banging machine - GIF
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
- Cold spray metal additive repair ...
- Ride-on roller attachment for tra...
- Gentleman tests fire sprinkler lo...
- Float-on yacht transport vessels ...
- Swage Block substitute.
- Hand forged tentacle bottle opener
- Lever double tool feed for watchm...
- Cabinet Hinges
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!