Homemade Power Hammer
Forgery on youtube.com
Homemade power hammer constructed from surplus engine block components, bearings, steel plate, leaf springs, tubing, and channel. Powered by an electric motor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
- How To Make a Center Line Marker ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!