Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Power Hammer Conversion
dropgate on metalmeet.com
A homemade power hammer made from an old nibbler. The project involved removing the nibbler's lower arm off to gain necessary clearance.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
- Improving a Harbor freight pipe b...
- 2x72 inch belt sander
- Bugatti Pedal Car Build Part 5 (B...
- Mini Vise Restoration
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!