Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Power Tool Workstation
garyjs on lumberjocks.com
Homemade power tool workstation with integral electrical outlets fed by a 12-foot extension. Measuring 36 inches square, it rolls on casters and features shelving to facilitate storage of power tools and accessories.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
- Lamb conveyor for marking and vac...
- Homemade Roll Bender for Square P...
- Soldering station/plastic welder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!