Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Powered Bead Roller
fbama73 on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade powered bead roller adapted from a standard Harbor Freight unit. Roller was mounted to a frame and powered by a 3/4 HP, variable speed DC motor.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Hello, from GarageBot
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!