Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Powered HF Bead Roller
Dammit on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade Harbor Freight bead roller, powered by a Cobalt power steering motor driving a small-block Chevy flex plate, and mounted on a scrap metal stand.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
- Making a plumb bob
- Homemade metal bending tools for ...
- Manufacturing Xuan rice paper - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!