Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Powerful Linear Actuator
n1cod3mus on instructables.com
Homemade linear actuator for moving a rod in and out of a sleeve. Constructed with epoxy, threaded rod, nuts, a piece of clothes rail, clothes rail holder, and a reversible DC motor.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!