Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pre-Chamber Collar Tool
Diesel Head on peachparts.com
Homemade tool intended to facilitate the process of removing the pre-chamber collars on a Mercedes Type 617 diesel engine. Fashioned by reshaping a 7/8" socket to form tangs corresponding to the grooves of the collars.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!