Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pre-Chamber Collar Tool
Diesel Head on peachparts.com
Homemade tool intended to facilitate the process of removing the pre-chamber collars on a Mercedes Type 617 diesel engine. Fashioned by reshaping a 7/8" socket to form tangs corresponding to the grooves of the collars.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!