Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pre-Chamber Removal Tool
Diesel Head on peachparts.com
Homemade Mercedes Type 617 diesel pre-chamber removal tool adapted from a bicycle crank extractor. Fashioned by removing the top half of the extractor and welding on a slide hammer coupler.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
- Steam-powered Jeep JK 6-wheeler -...
- 1932-39 Farmall twin-engine tract...
- Cone splitter for splitting wood ...
- Make Your Own Project Knobs
- Electric Chainsaw Tool for firewood
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!