Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pre-Oiler Tool
Ace77 on forums.corvetteforum.com
Homemade pre-oiler tool constructed by fitting a washer inside a deep 3/4" socket. Tool is intended to be driven by either a drill or an air wrench.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!