Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Precision Drill Stand
andrea biffi on instructables.com
Homemade precision drill stand intended for utilization in conjunction with a Dremel-type rotary tool. Constructed from a macrophotogaphy rail, wooden stock, a spring, and a toothbrush handle.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!