Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Press and Bender
Desert Fabrications on offroadfabnet.com
Homemade press and bender fabricated from an assortment of square tubing, angle bars, and utilizing an I-beam for the base. Powered by a hydraulic bottle jack.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!