Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Press Mold
thehomeengineer on homemadetools.net
Homemade press mold constructed from steel stock and steel rod. Used to form a water lifter body for a model steam wagon build.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
- Cessna clips car while landing - ...
- DIY Miter Saw (Homemade Miter Saw)
- Table Saw Blade Gauge
- Knife making vise
- DIY Shanty Houseboat Concept (...
- unique 4 jaw chuck
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!