Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pressure Bleeder
Eddie 70 on forums.corvetteforum.com
Homemade pressure bleeder constructed from an insecticide sprayer and Tygon tubing. Bleeder is fitted with a pressure gauge and a Lexan cover for the master cylinder.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Big Blue crane collapse - video
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!