Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pressure Brake Bleeder
Red 69 on forums.corvetteforum.com
Homemade pressure brake bleeder powered by an air compressor. Adaptor is lined with cork gasket and accepts a U-joint swivel coupler with a male air plug. Bleeder is operated at 20psi.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!