Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pressure Pot Sandblaster
BenH on homemadetools.net
Homemade pressure pot sandblaster adapted from a surplus gas cylinder. Features a homemade grit valve constructed from a G-clamp and a short length of steel tubing. Powered by two 3hp compressors yielding a flow rate of 20cfm.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!