Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pressure Pot Sandblaster
BenH on homemadetools.net
Homemade pressure pot sandblaster adapted from a surplus gas cylinder. Features a homemade grit valve constructed from a G-clamp and a short length of steel tubing. Powered by two 3hp compressors yielding a flow rate of 20cfm.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
- INNOVATIVE IDEA FOR HOMEMADE TOOL...
- 1939 Antarctic snow cruiser - pho...
- 1947 Crosley pickup - video and p...
- Rotary Metal Cutting Shear-Metal ...
- 1800s surgical skull chainsaw - p...
- Disappearing car door - video
- Automatic retractable hardtop - GIF
- Vintage jet blast destroys runway...
- Rolex Deep Sea Special watch - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!