Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pressurized Engine Lubricator
matt167 on hotrodders.com
Homemade pressurized engine lubricator utilizing 30-60 psi of air pressure to inject oil into the engine block. The lubricator tank has a 1 quart oil capacity.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Plant trellis stringing tool - GIF
- Train pulls out of a turn - GIF
- Adjustable Carriage Feed Stop for...
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
- Octopus unscrewing jar - GIF
- Trick water faucet - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!