Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pressurized Engine Lubricator
matt167 on hotrodders.com
Homemade pressurized engine lubricator utilizing 30-60 psi of air pressure to inject oil into the engine block. The lubricator tank has a 1 quart oil capacity.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Make a pirate chest jewelry box
- Micro waste oil forge
- Pomegranate de-seeding machine - ...
- Two cylinders, four pistons
- The Saga that is my Conquest mini...
- Tool Post for H.F. 9" X 20" Lathe
- SPLINE WEIGHT
- Flamethrowing drone for clearing ...
- Rock grinder heavy equipment - GIF
- 2016 NASA Marshall Space Flight C...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!