Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pressurized Engine Lubricator
matt167 on hotrodders.com
Homemade pressurized engine lubricator utilizing 30-60 psi of air pressure to inject oil into the engine block. The lubricator tank has a 1 quart oil capacity.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automated coal train car sprayer ...
- Perfect belly landing in 1966 Pip...
- Kant Twist Clamp
- Spotlight for drillpress etc..
- Longitudinal DRO fitting.
- Help needed building a berry de-s...
- ESL Headphone
- Not a tool, but a useful philosophy
- Emergency tools and leak proof ca...
- Mining coal scooper used as snow ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!