Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pressurized Engine Lubricator
matt167 on hotrodders.com
Homemade pressurized engine lubricator utilizing 30-60 psi of air pressure to inject oil into the engine block. The lubricator tank has a 1 quart oil capacity.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Miniature generator set
- Simple direct indexer for the ver...
- 20 ton Air/Hydraulic Mini Press
- Remote (wired) start switch
- Multi-Angle Magnetic Hand Saw Guide
- Not just another machinist jack
- simple oil filter wrench in a cup
- Hand Tapper or Hand Hammer
- Easy mill vise squaring- Set it o...
- The gentle way to loosen stuck pi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!