Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pressurized Engine Lubricator
matt167 on hotrodders.com
Homemade pressurized engine lubricator utilizing 30-60 psi of air pressure to inject oil into the engine block. The lubricator tank has a 1 quart oil capacity.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
- Small Tool Post Turret Plans
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!