Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Primer Feed Cap Replacement for Hornady Press
SteveHGraham on chaski.org
Homemade primer feed cap replacement for the original plastic component on the Hornady Lock-N-Load reloading press. Fabricated from aluminum, turned to .875" and bored to 3/8" depth. Secured to the primer feed tube with two cap screws.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!