Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pritchel Hardy
Sam Salvati on iforgeiron.com
Homemade blacksmith's pritchel hardy forged from 2x3/8" 5160 steel. Useful when a hot cut is required, but another tool is occupying the anvil's main hardy hole.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
- Lathe spindle bearing help
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!