Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Project Board
Workshopshed on workshopshed.com
Homemade project board fashioned from bent perspex. Incorporates two breadboards to enable small circuits to be designed in place and powered by an external supply. Features an anti-static tray and integral terminal posts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
- Simple Machine for Processing Sem...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!