Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Propane Forge
Old South Creations on iforgeiron.com
Homemade forge fired by a propane burner. Frame is constructed from flat and angles bars with round pipe for the legs and burner tube. Fire bricks are lined with Plistix to enhance efficiency.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!