Homemade Propane Refilling Adaptor
brightspark on mig-welding.co.uk
Refilling adaptor for 47kg to 3.9kg bottles. Consists of a whip hose with a bull nose from an old regulator on one end and 3/8 BSP on the other.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Drill press centering guide.
- Mine roller - GIF
- Wood gas cars - photos
- BASE jumping into a plane mid-air...
- Dog-Gone Shock trash can - photo
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!