Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Punch and Die Set
Tyler on projectsinmetal.com
Homemade punch and die set consisting of drill bits and scrap metal. Intended to facilitate production of ad hoc shims. Capable of punching materials from .005" to .015" in thickness.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Soldering Without A Soldering Iron
- Old hay knife that needed tlc.
- Drill Press Centers...Align spind...
- Ink Transfer
- Melting and Making Circular Alumi...
- Tractor plays percussion in blueg...
- Moto GP rider uses bike as surfbo...
- Draw knife from an old planer blade
- How To Build A Beautiful Coffee T...
- A Homemade Foam Cutter used in my...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!