Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pushrod Length Checker
Pete Stockton on fordmuscle.com
Homemade pushrod length checker fashioned by cutting and tapping a surplus pushrod to accommodate a length of threaded rod. A pair of lock nuts serve to maintain a given rod length for measurement.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Moving a 40-ton oak tree with exc...
- Do it yourself foundation lift
- Snow removal with Caterpillar tra...
- Homemade spot welder
- SAFETY BLADE HOLDER FOR TRACTOR O...
- Scrap Rat Welding Cart
- Meet Fritz, my new helper
- Two Bit Fly Cutter
- Powerful Tools and Useful Projects
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!