Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pushrod Length Checker
Pete Stockton on fordmuscle.com
Homemade pushrod length checker fashioned by cutting and tapping a surplus pushrod to accommodate a length of threaded rod. A pair of lock nuts serve to maintain a given rod length for measurement.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Big Blue crane collapse - video
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!