Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pushrod Measuring Tool
bossind on offroadfabnet.com
Homemade pushrod measuring tool fabricated from a scrap pushrod. Features a welded nut and bolt arrangement to vary length. Used to aid in determination of proper pushrod length during an engine build.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 25 time best dicussion award
- Rail grinder - video
- BoarBuster feral hog trap - video
- Perfect controlled demolition of ...
- medicine cabinet for the workshop...
- Easy furnace burner for propane f...
- Classic table gutter "life hack" ...
- Log motorcycle - video
- Enormous power hammer - video
- Making shingles with a froe - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!