Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade PVC Crevice Tool
Frank Ford on frets.com
Homemade PVC crevice tool fabricated from 3/4" PVC pipe, heated and flattened at the end. Intended for use as a vacuum cleaner attachment to facilitate the clearing of chips from tooling t-slots.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
- Improving a Harbor freight pipe b...
- 2x72 inch belt sander
- Bugatti Pedal Car Build Part 5 (B...
- Mini Vise Restoration
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!