Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade PVC Ramp Stop
ZipZ28 on hotrodders.com
Homemade PVC ramp stop intended to prevent sliding on a garage floor. Constructed from 2" schedule 40 PVC cut into 6, 24" lengths.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!