Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade PVC Staining
Sean Michael Ragan on makeprojects.com
Homemade PVC staining process utilizing PVC cleaners and petroleum dyes. Dye is mixed with solvent to create a colored cleaner. Mixture is daubed on pipes using the provided applicator and left to dry for about an hour.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
- Small Tool Post Turret Plans
- Large Tool Post Turret
- Model engine compilation - video
- Lathe. Alignment and wear evaluat...
- Jacking up a vessel - GIF
- Torches and Begining of forge
- Edge Milling Vise
- Motion compensating ship personne...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!