Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade PVC Staining
Sean Michael Ragan on makeprojects.com
Homemade PVC staining process utilizing PVC cleaners and petroleum dyes. Dye is mixed with solvent to create a colored cleaner. Mixture is daubed on pipes using the provided applicator and left to dry for about an hour.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!