Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade PVC Staining
Sean Michael Ragan on makeprojects.com
Homemade PVC staining process utilizing PVC cleaners and petroleum dyes. Dye is mixed with solvent to create a colored cleaner. Mixture is daubed on pipes using the provided applicator and left to dry for about an hour.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Railcar wheel changeout - GIF
- Ramen packing machine - GIF
- VERSATILE DIGGER FOR PLANTS, SAND...
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!