Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade PVC Staining
Sean Michael Ragan on makeprojects.com
Homemade PVC staining process utilizing PVC cleaners and petroleum dyes. Dye is mixed with solvent to create a colored cleaner. Mixture is daubed on pipes using the provided applicator and left to dry for about an hour.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
- Lamb conveyor for marking and vac...
- Homemade Roll Bender for Square P...
- Soldering station/plastic welder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!