Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade PVC Staining
Sean Michael Ragan on makeprojects.com
Homemade PVC staining process utilizing PVC cleaners and petroleum dyes. Dye is mixed with solvent to create a colored cleaner. Mixture is daubed on pipes using the provided applicator and left to dry for about an hour.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!