Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade PVC Vortex Cooling Tube
Otto Belden on ottobelden.blogspot.com
Homemade vortex cooling tube constructed from PVC. Cooling effect is based on the principle that swirling vortices of gas will separate due to their own kinetic energy, resulting in cooler gas in the center of the tube.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!