Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade PVC Vortex Cooling Tube
Otto Belden on ottobelden.blogspot.com
Homemade vortex cooling tube constructed from PVC. Cooling effect is based on the principle that swirling vortices of gas will separate due to their own kinetic energy, resulting in cooler gas in the center of the tube.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!