Homemade PVC Vortex Cooling Tube
Otto Belden on ottobelden.blogspot.com
Homemade vortex cooling tube constructed from PVC. Cooling effect is based on the principle that swirling vortices of gas will separate due to their own kinetic energy, resulting in cooler gas in the center of the tube.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!