Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade PVC Vortex Cooling Tube
Otto Belden on ottobelden.blogspot.com
Homemade vortex cooling tube constructed from PVC. Cooling effect is based on the principle that swirling vortices of gas will separate due to their own kinetic energy, resulting in cooler gas in the center of the tube.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!