Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade QCTP T-Nut
whateg0 on chaski.org
Homemade T-nut intended to attach a QCTP. Utilizes a turned down bolt head that fits into a hole drilled in a steel plate. Plate is sized to fit the slot in the lathe's compound.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Railcar wheel changeout - GIF
- Ramen packing machine - GIF
- VERSATILE DIGGER FOR PLANTS, SAND...
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!