Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Quick Centering of a Rotary Table
John Evans on chaski.org
Homemade fixture intended to facilitate the quick centering of a rotary table without utilizing a dial indicator. Consists of a collet-mounted drill rod being lowered into a .001" reamed bushing. Rotary table X-Y is adjusted until the rod enters the bushing without touching.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree climbing chainsaw trimming t...
- homemade anvil
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
- taig knurler
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!