Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Quick Centering of a Rotary Table
John Evans on chaski.org
Homemade fixture intended to facilitate the quick centering of a rotary table without utilizing a dial indicator. Consists of a collet-mounted drill rod being lowered into a .001" reamed bushing. Rotary table X-Y is adjusted until the rod enters the bushing without touching.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!