Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Quick Centering of a Rotary Table
John Evans on chaski.org
Homemade fixture intended to facilitate the quick centering of a rotary table without utilizing a dial indicator. Consists of a collet-mounted drill rod being lowered into a .001" reamed bushing. Rotary table X-Y is adjusted until the rod enters the bushing without touching.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!